SKIN SPOT TREATMENT
- Q-White® is a product aimed at treating a wide spectrum of imperfections due to hyper-pigmentation of the skin.
- At the same time, Q-White® ensures an effective anti-oxidant action and stimulates the production of natural collagen, adding an important anti-aging result to the whitening effect
- Q-White® is composed of non-photosensitive elements and therefore can also be used during the day in case of normal sun exposure (it does not offer UV protection factor to the skin)
- Q-White® is composed of elements completely compatible with the structure without introducing toxic and potentially allergic factors.
Q-White® is a product aimed at treating a wide spectrum of imperfections due to hyper-pigmentation of the skin.
At the same time, Q-White® ensures an effective anti-oxidant action and stimulates the production of natural collagen, adding an important anti-aging result to the whitening effect
Q-White® is composed of non-photosensitive elements and therefore can also be used during the day in case of normal sun exposure (it does not offer UV protection factor to the skin)
Q-White® is composed of elements completely compatible with the structure without introducing toxic and potentially allergic factors.
Cosmetic Product pursuant to Reg. 1223/2009 EEC - CPNP Registration n. 2083344 The product can be freely sold without medical prescription.
Italian FarmaDati Code: A970722346
Ella Srl , via Zanica 2/D, 24050 Grassobbio ITALY
UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 - ISO GMP Certifications
HOLDER OF BRAND AND MARKETING RIGHTS
Q1 INTERNATIONAL SRL ( Q1 Cosmetic & Health Division)
Viale 20 Settembre 3, IT 34121 Trieste
Fax +39.040.9776797 mail email@example.com
aqua, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer
3-o-ethyl ascorbic acid, niacinamide, propylene glycol
phenethyl alcohol, caprylyl glycol, thioctic acid, sodium dextran sulfate
Product free of petrolatum, parabens, silicones and perfumes. The product appears in form of cream/gel
INDICATIONS OF USE
Q-White® is highly recommended for all cases of hyperchromic skin other than keratosis. Particularly:
- spots of solar derivation
- hormonal hyperchromia
- skin spots from the use of sensitive photo products (such as make-up products, perfumes, drugs ...]
- hyperchromic post "traumatic" cosmetic treatment (peeling, laser, cryotherapy..]
DESCRIPTION OF ACTION PROCESSES
The main causes of epidermis hyperpigmentation are due to oxidation and inflammation, which generate the production of cytokines and chemokines sensitive to the action of oxygen, activating tyrosinase and the production of melanocytes.
Consequently, the hyper-reactive melanocytes initiate an abnormal production of melanin resulting in the emergence of more or less defined spots of a tendentially brown color (from dark yellow to brown).
There is extensive scientific experience attesting that vitamins C (sodium ascorbyl phosphate] and vitamin B3 (niacinamide] have clear antioxidant properties and the ability to normalize the processes causing hyperchromia.
- - Stimulates the production of natural collagen,
- - Reduction of hyperpigmentation through a rebalancing of melanin production and inhibition of hyperactive melocytes,
- - Anti-inflammatory action
- - Protection from UVA-UVB rays
Note: To increase stability over time and skin tolerability even at high concentrations, vitamin Cin Q-White® is in the form of an ester.
- - Antioxidant property
- - Active in preventing the formation and transfer of melanosomes; without reducing the activity of tyrosinase and cell proliferation
- - Strengthens the barrier function of the skin
- - Reduces sebum production
- - Performs chelating activity for the resolution of stains deriving from traumatic cosmetic treatments
Thioctic Acid (Alfa-Lipoic):
- - Renowned free radical neutralization functions
- - As an acid, it exerts a slight superficial peeling action contributing to the appearance of depigmented cells and making the skin more shiny and radiant
- - stimulates cellular defenses allowing the regeneration of endogenous anti oxidants Note: thioctic acid in Q-White® is in hydro-soluble form in order to increase biochemical synergy with Vitamin C and, therefore, to reinforce the depressive action on melanocytes
The combined action of the two vitamins and thioctic acid is further reinforced by the dextran sodium sulfate.
Dextran: acts mainly as an accelerator allowing a deep and consistent penetration of vitamins into the skin. It feeds the Crebs cycle enhancing the natural cell regeneration process.
INDICATIONS ON USE
Apply a small amount of cream twice a day (morning and evening) on the affected area and gently massage until completely absorbed.
Q-White® can be used in any area of the body including intimate areas except on mucous membranes. Remove all other cosmetic products (creams, make-up, sunscreens) before applying Q-White®. Leaflet inside the case.
Use within 6 months from opening the jar. The possible browning of cream/gel is NOT evidence of product deterioration
Do not use Q-White® in case of known hypersensitivity of the skin and in case of intolerance to one or more ingredients of the composition.
Do not use Q-White® in case of compromised skin integrity or evident sun irritation / redness.
For direct exposure to the sun it is always recommended to use a specific sun protection product after applying Q-White®
In case of persistent redness, wash the part thoroughly with cold water. If the redness persists, visit your doctor and report all the cosmetic products used including Q-White®
Q-White® for consumers is available in 40 ml jars individually packed in box Configuration for Professional use: airless 200ml
- Skin type
- BY CONCERN
Pigmentation & Uneven Skin Tone
spots of solar derivation