Q-Acne Detersion is a product specifically formulated for deep cleansing of the skin. Non-foaming, hypoallergenic Cosemtic product.
- Q-Acne Detersion effectively removes sebum and impurities without irritating the skin.
- Q-Acne Detersion is composed of non-photosensitive elements and therefore can also be used during the day in case of normal sun exposure (it does not offer UV protection factor to the skin)
- Q-Acne Detersion is composed of elements completely compatible with the structure without introducing toxic and potentially allergic factors.
Cosmetic Product pursuant to Reg. 1223/2009 EEC - CPNP Registration n. 3259213 The product can be freely sold without medical prescription. Italian FarmaData Code: 978266548
Ella Srl , via Zanica 2/D, 24050 Grassobbio ITALY UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 - ISO GMP Certifications
MARKETING AUTHORIZATION HOLDER
Q1 INTERNATIONAL SRL ( Q1 Cosmetic & Health Division)
Viale 20 Settembre 3, IT 34121 Trieste
Fax +39.040.9776797 mail firstname.lastname@example.org
aqua sodium dilaureth-7 citrate , peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, peg-200 hydrogenated glyceril palmate cocamidopropyl betaine , parfum, phenethyl alcohol , caprylyl glycol , salicylic acid
Product free of petrolatum, parabens, silicones and perfumes
INDICATIONS OF USE
Q-Acne Complex is highly recommended for all cases of pimples and oily skin
By acting on the topical pimple formation process, Q-Acne Complex is indicated for both youthful acne and late (hormonal) acne.
DESCRIPTION OF ACTION PROCESSES
Thanks to its formulation Q-Acne Detersion removes efficacely sebum (and impurities kept by sebum) by action of surfactants which make sebum molecules free to be removed by water.
Sebum stratification is the main (mechanical) cause of pimples formation ; the pimple formation process starts when sebum accumulates on the skin and gradually blocks the follicle. This obstruction prevents the normal release of sebum that remains inside the canal causing swelling, accumulation of bacteria and therefore inflammation.
An accurate detersion of the skin, initiates the process to making follicles free
Q-Acne Detersion contains acetylsalicylic acid (according to Reg 1223/2009EC) which helps in treating the pimples.
For persisting Acne it is highly recommended the combined treatment together with Q-Acne Complex cream.
Main ingredients action:
- Plant-based surfactants: capable of deeply cleansing the skin by removing the sebum which still impurities and which can give rise to the formation of pimples.
- Allergen-free perfume: slight note of fragrance particularly pleasant during washing and on the skin
- Acetyl Salicylic Acid: contributes to the elimination of sebum, triggers a process of epidermal regeneration, contributes to the decongestion of the pimple and prepares the skin for the maximum effectiveness of the Q-Acne Complex cream
INDICATIONS ON USE
Apply a small amount of cleanser to wet skin morning and evening and massage for at least 30 seconds. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat the operation a second time in case of very oily skin.
Q-Acne Detersion can be used in any area of the body as long as the skin is intact and mucous membranes are excluded.
Use within 12 months of opening the bottle.
Do not use Q-Acne Complex in case of known hypersensitivity of the skin and in case of intolerance to one or more ingredients of the composition.
We do not recommend the application of Q-Acne Detersion before direct intense exposure to the sun.
In case of persistent redness, wash the part thoroughly with cold water. If the redness persists, visit your doctor and report all the cosmetic products used including Q-Acne Detersion
Q-Acne Detersion for consumers is available in 200 ml bottle with reducer individually wrapped