1. The customer has the right to cancel, refuse receipt, return and replace the ordered goods ordered at http://whiteflower.bg in the cases listed below by filling out a Standard form for exercising the right to withdraw from the contract from Annex 1 of the General Terms.
2. The Customer has the right to cancel / refuse the product requested for purchase / and before delivery, when it has not yet been delivered to a courier and has the status "In process of processing" in the personal profile of the Customer. The refusal of the requested purchase is made through the customer's user profile from the link with the details of the specific order.
3. The customer has the right to refuse to receive the products ordered by him when it is delivered to him under one of the following conditions:
- the delivered goods obviously do not correspond to the one ordered for purchase by the Customer and this can be established through its ordinary inspection.
- the price that the Client has to pay does not correspond to the due price.
- in case of damaged integrity of the transport packaging, which has led to a defect / damage to the ordered product.
In these cases you must immediately notify INVENTSTREAM EOOD by phone or e-mail
4. The customer has the right to return / replace the goods delivered by him under the following conditions:
4.1 Product return address:
Mladost 4, bl. 485, ent.2
For Antonia Borisova
Tel: +359 885 844589 (At the price of a call with Mtel according to the subscriber's tariff plan)
4.2. Within a period not exceeding 30 calendar days - without stating a reason and without paying compensation or penalty, as well as without paying any additional amounts, except for the cost of returning the goods,
4.3. In case of discrepancy between the ordered for purchase and the delivered goods, which could not be established at the time of delivery.
4.4. The request for return of the goods is submitted in writing (by email, through the User profile) within a period not exceeding 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the order.
4.5. The request for return of the goods must contain a personal bank account of the customer, to which the amount paid by the customer for the goods is refunded.
4.6. The goods must be in good commercial condition, original packaging, with original labels, accompanied by the original documents issued by INVENTSTREAM EOOD - invoice and receipt.
4.7. In cases of exchange, the customer agrees with a representative of INVENTSTREAM EOOD the address to which he wishes to receive back the replaced goods.
5. The customer has no right to return / exchange the following types of goods:
5.1. goods made to order of the consumer or according to his individual requirements;
5.2. goods which, by their nature, may deteriorate or have a short shelf life;
5.3. sealed goods which are unsealed after delivery and cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection;
5.4. goods which, after being delivered and by their nature, have mixed with other goods from which they cannot be separated;
1. Pursuant to the provisions of the CPA, INVENTSTREAM EOOD refunds the amount paid to the customer within 7 working days from the date on which the customer has exercised his right to return the goods, as follows:
1.1. for canceled orders, if the payment has already been accepted - the amount for the paid products and the amount for delivery.
1.2. for returned / replaced products through the fault of INVENTSTREAM EOOD - the amount of the refused products and all transport costs are returned.
1.3. for returned / replaced products at the request of the Customer / user - the amount for the refused product and the initial delivery is refunded. In case the User exercises his right to withdraw from the contract, the direct costs for returning the goods are paid by him.